View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:47 PM   #587
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm paying $2k a month to rent an 850 sq. ft. condo with the Third Reich as an HOA. Also, if I have to smog my s14 again I'm gonna lose it.
You be perfectly at home then!! One of the only places I considered renting was $1600/mo. With the dogs, it was $1800. Factor in that they wants 1st/last/security, $150 application fee per adult resident and as most places require; have to make x3 monthly rent. Only a 1250 sqft apartment with a single garage and 1 parking space. I would have been 6 stacks deep before move in..helllllllllllllll no.

I pay $1600, all in for my mortgage. Also, El Paso county....what emissions? safety inspections..huh? I can renew my registration at a kiosk on my way out of the grocery store, hahahah. Fucking love it here! I wish I'd have gotten stationed here 6-9 years ago and bought a house..sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.