View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #110
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
My friend is trying to see if he can come up with a spherical bushing for the rear upper mount to allow for articulation. That would solve the rear coilover issue. And seems it won't be too hard to make a caliper bracket since both are lug mount.

Headwork is coming along nicely! Tomei valve seats and Supertech guides are in. He was very impressed with both and was happy the seats were slightly oversized for an ideal fit. Port and polish starts this weekend. He is going to completely reshape the combustion chamber and unshroud the valves along the outer edges of the chamber. Then cutting for the valves and clearance for the larger cams. Amazed how much different it looked from the last time. I was pretty shocked when I saw it but he wanted me to come take photos because he knew I would feel that way. He said when I see it next time, it will look like new.

Here are 2 before images.

After

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote