View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
s13 S13 Sil Face for sale, vis carbon hood, u buy now

Hey guys i have come to the conclusion that i do not need my sil face anymore, oh and i got s15 face now lol so i am selling my front end

PICS WILL COME LATER but i am sure you all know what a silvia front end looks like

parts consist of: clean dual projector headlights, really good condition corner lights, small letter front grill, Q's front bumper with license plate offset to the pass side no bumper lights though, fenders are 20mm wider but are a bit roughed up, and a vis carbon hood in pretty darn good shape which has been clear coated with orange pearl added, must see in person to realize the beauty of the pearl.

lets talk money
i want $700 OBO for it all
the hood alone would cost you $500 from vis plus it wont fade due to the clear coat.
only problem with the hood is that it has a crack in the stock gel coat near the hood latch but it isnt bad
local pick up i do not have the means to ship this stuff nor do i want to
I am in so cal in the palmdale area, i can deliver items to willow springs for anyoe going to our rad experience event this weekend.

Also i have an N1 oil pump for rb26dett for sale and a crank collar for rb26 as well $415 shipped for those as a package
Sponsored Links