View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 11:14 AM   #29
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Let me know if you are looking for anything. I had a rust free vert shell I literally just cut in half to make a sim rig for our garage because no one wanted it. I still have a ton of stuff [from that S13 as well as various others around our shop - 3 of my shop mates are verts, 2 with LS's and 1 with a KA in it]. I'm on the MA/RI line.
thank you! i just did 60 miles post-fix and everything seems good, but now that I said that, i'm sure something will get fucked. if you have used aftermarket KA headers, i need to fix this "header hitting my steering column" thing.

got the car back and got the enkeis on.
it needs more low and i definitely picked too-fat tires (225/45 on 17x8 and 235/45 on 17x9). but these "Super Stable" coils have a lot of adjustability left and I plan to downsize tires. rides great, will look great with diff tires...and pep boys seems to have done a great job, brakes feel good, no fuel issues on the way back home.

i don't have anything left to restore mechanically on this car - just the parts that people can actually see. think i'll go for the OEM+ look, considering this is a straight, stock body car with mint fenders and shit. stay tuned...lol