View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #18
Coolwhip
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Coolwhip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Coolwhip
Con-city_s13:

It's Ricky. First off, thanks again for doing business with us as we know as a consumer you have a choice to where you purchase from and decided to buy from Raw Brokerage. We understand we might not always have the best price but we do pride ourselves with our customer service. Which I'm proud to say we have a high customer retention and continue to attract new customers from.

In regards to your order. I've been forwarded all the documentation regarding the issue you had with your order and would like to clarify any miscommunication we (Raw Brokerage) had with you through the various email and phone calls.

First, the Chase Bay Power Steering kit that you ordered and received was the correct part. You notified us that the reservoir was not correct. We had a second one shipped out to you for exchange (free of charge). A picture was then sent showing the two were identical. You then notified us that it did not match the one pictured on the website. We spoke to the manufacture and identified that the reservoir underwent a bracket design change from a clamp bracket to a welded bracket design. Chase Bays decided they would handle any further product assistance from that point. You returned to us that you figured it out for installation.

Regarding the clutch. The clutch and clutch components included in that kit shipped to you were the correct components to the one you've ordered. The clutch kit you ordered was in fact one to fit your RB. Upon your discovery of finding that the clutch did not fit your setup you left us a rude voicemail. I was the sales person to respond to that and understanding your frustration, I professionally listened to your issue and asked for pictures of your setup to identify where the issue may be with the parts. You advised us that you were unable to take pictures of the setup until you returned to where the car was due to issues with your schedule. Raw Brokerage then arranged to stay open AFTER our office hours to be able to have a live person conduct a phone conversation with you once you were able to take pictures of your setup. Since we do not personally manufacture ACT clutches we had to relay on the information gathered that night and relay it to our rep the following morning.

Upon review of the information we were able to identify that the flywheel you were using was incorrect and the clutch kit would not work with it. You asked for a refund and we declined. This is for several reasons. We're unable to take back the clutch as it's no longer in brand new 'sell-able' condition and the compatibility issue was out of our hands. We even went to the extent of offering you a used RB flywheel we had in stock and ready to ship that same day for FREE (which we sell for $60). All we asked you to do is cover the cost of shipping it ($25). You declined and proceeded with posting your negative review.

Again, we're regretful that you were not 100% satisfied with your service and the products we offer. If we can provide you continued support regarding this issue please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

I hope my narrative helps those reading this thread see the actions taken by Raw Brokerage through this affair.

Thanks,
Ricky
Coolwhip is offline   Reply With Quote