Thread: Raw Brokerage
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #12
guitaraholic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
guitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignMuscle View Post
I wasn't even going to be the one to say it.

xoxide pulled the same hard ass act with me. Spewing useless info about my post count and guessing that I was a youngster myself. Just absolutely no sense in acting like a hard ass on the internet.

We all now how the people who tote ass whippings in real life act on the internet.

1000 posts must really get you the benefits of a boss around here...

Unfortunately that seems to happen a lot on this site. Which is a shame, because for the most part there are a lot of helpful members on this site. I don't visit this site nearly as much as I use to because of this exact reason. It seems that's how some get their jollies, that or they just don't have the balls to say it in real life, so it get's pent up and let it out on the net.
guitaraholic is offline   Reply With Quote