View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 06:30 AM   #34
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
brndck, ingmar, supa, thanks. i know it's not "i put uras drag wing and 470mm overfenders on my corvette swapped custom fab chassis", but i am glad people are enjoying this.

i know the luggage rack idea could be dumb, i was considering something non-permanent like this. at an even lower height, with clear tails, wingless, at the beach, could be a good look or it could be really dumb. we'll see. doubt i'll do it.

https://www.thenissanfigaroshop.co.u...ith-wood-slats

i am also thinking eastbear lip and dorkidori skirts. these duraflex ones are definitely not the style i want; they look really dumb with no overfenders and unaggressive wheels lol. i'm embarrassed to even post pics of mocking them up. and they fit like shit! but we knew that already!

so...now saving up for skirts and a lip, different hood, probably have the whole car repainted, straightened out, fix that upper windshield rust...