View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
after i did my swap i get nothing but mustangs and hondas trying to fuck with me, some dude in a CRX came up on me looked over at me and rev'd and i just looked back with the "are you fuckin dumb?" look on my face, he proceeded to drop 2nd and cross over into v-tec right in my fucking ear and rear end the shit out of a slow moving city worker F-350, it was hilarious

on a side note does anyone ever see this, i park my car on the street infront of my house and every once and a while some honda guy will roll past my house and slow down i guess to look at my car and then they rev and take off, as if i'm out there to see it or something, i don't understand at all but it has happened on several different occasions, i guess its sweet to rev at my car? haha