View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #3088
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Shipping for the sides and valances is easy. Shipping the front bumper - as far as I know - requires a container/mini container. I did a mini container last fall, but it was literally right before the yen rate got extra horrible. I didn't make money on it, in fact I lost money, and I got all of the parts for dirt fucking cheap.

If you can get people who are interested in getting kits shipped over you guys can all split the shipping and it wouldn't be more then like 500-600 bucks a person for shipping if you can get 4 people to get a kit (and you could get some small shit like junyan lights and what not to fill up the empty space).

You wouldn't have to all get hotroad kits, like if you knew people looking for BN or 326 power or something like that. The place I used had accounts with like every major Japanese company over there...so they can just order it and they make the crate and ship it over. From my (rough) calculations it would be ~1650 (including the companies fees) + shipping inside of Japan + shipping to you + customs/handling fees at both ports for a Hot Road kit. A crate big enough for one kit wouldn't be too much larger then a crate big enough for 3-4. Shipping + all your random fees would probably come out to around 2k +/- 300 bucks.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote