View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #17
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:
Originally Posted by superJoy View Post
WHAT HE SAID.
You have that pulley on backwards dude. I don't have an SR but on all the Nissan engine's I've dealt with, that pulley goes on the other way so the cable is closer to the TB itself. It's sticking out quite a bit farther than it should.
You're prob putting the shaft in bending whenever it hits the stop, and you're moving that lever arm out by installing the pulley wrong, which causes the shaft to fail since it wasn't design for that amount of stress.
I don't think the cable bracket yall talkin bout makes that big of a difference.
Are you two both blind...? You can't flip it over. If you do that there isn't a place for the cable to guide. There is only one single way to install it...

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote