View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 06:38 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
FS: Holset HX35 Turbo "Kit" T51R Upgrade w/ AN Lines

Looking to sell my Holset HX35W turbo that I was running on my S14. Turbo made 456whp and 338 lb/ft torque at only 15psi of boost. Turbo has approx. 2k miles since rebuild with all OE Holset bearings. Compressor housing has the T51R upgrade by OCD Works. Has a Bullseye Performance .62 A/R T3 turbine housing. Will include the -4an oil feed and -12 drain lines as well as a like new Greddy air intake filter with 4" intake. Also included is the PTP turbo blanket. Made 456whp and 338ft/lbs of torque at 15psi of boost on a built SR20DET.

Local pick-up CASH IN HAND or PayPal only. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Feel free to DM me, email me at [email protected] or text @ 3five2-318-3zero29 with any questions or offers.

Asking $800 for EVERYTHING

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-14-2024 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Pictures Added
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links