View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 03:54 PM   #100
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
hahahahaaha thanks, man.

Few being the key term, here. I wish I would've given mine more of a chance...but the money freed up to throw parts at my S13 sealed the deal. I wish I could throw the Type-X aero on before I leave for Japan but it seems fiscally irresponsible considering how affordable it will be when I'm over there.

Dude if your Dad has a GTR and is willing to duty-swap it for some STi seat-time I wouldn't worry about snagging one yourself!

Do you actually have the S13 already or are you on the hunt...?
Lolz we'll see. I don't really care to drive it around much on the street, honestly. The track is another story.

For the aero and stuff, I'd just get it here, unless you know that you'll be able to keep it somewhere while you're stationed in Japan and get it sent back free of charge. Otherwise, you'd probably just end up paying close to the same, if not more, after the international shipping costs.

13 is on the lift at the garage right now as I type this. I'll choose to refrain from saying anything else about it for right now.