View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 04:27 AM   #1
George_R

Trader Rating: (0)
George_R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to George_R
One more hello from Russia!

Hi guys!

Firstly, I don't own a 240 or Z, nor plan to. However, I'm a fan of engine conversions, and Toyota engines in particular. Since 1UZ-FE and 2JZ-GTE are quite popular here, I thought I could be helpful. Especially when it comes to immobilizer bypass, which is among my hobbies.

I'd like to thank MrChow for pointing me at these forums.

My own car is a '1990 Volga, with Toyota 1UZ-FE (vvti) + 5a/t from a '99 Celsior. Has lots of improvements apart from the engine and transmission, but I guess these will be not so interesting here. Made a huge effort to retain the car's close-to-stock looks. Here's some of pics and vids that will help get some feel of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JSRv7NlJwU

Regarding my interests. I've completed quite a number of conversions involving Toyota's 1UZ-FE, 3UZ-FE, 4GR-FSE, 1JZ-GE, 1JZ-GTE and others. 1UR-FSE is in my plans for the near future. My efforts only covered electric part of conversion: designing and building speedo/tacho/fuel sender/etc adapters , bypassing the factory security (immobilizer), making/modifying engine looms and the like.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on the topics listed, or you need some Toyota wiring diagram.
George_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links