View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #79
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Make sure you use large enough line for the reservoir to the pump - I used -6an (3/8") from the rack to the reservoir, and -10an (5/8") for reservoir to pump. Also, with inline fuel filters, most of the small ones are "pre-filters", and either don't filter all the way down to 10 microns, or don't deal well with high pressure. I'm using a Fram HPG1 filter because it's cheap, handles high pressure, and uses a replaceable filter element that filters to 10 microns or so.

I can't possibly think of a way to fit those fuse boxes underneath the fender with tubs. When you're low, the wheel travels almost all the way to the underside of the strut tower, and pretty far inward. Pics?
Thanks for the heads up on the filter facts. where the boxes mount underneath is like where the windsheild wiper fluid tank would be and that never gets rubbed, let alone the fuse boxes arent as big as that fluid tank either. You have an idea of where im talking about now? if not i'll get some pics up asap....i come from honda's where everything can be tucked away in the plastic under the windshield wipers lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
thats an easyway to do tuck but i wanted a more challenging tuck..lol
oOooOoOoOoOoO, i understand sometimes i gotta do things the hardway aswell.
Gorilla Unit 33 is offline   Reply With Quote