View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #73
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
that wasn't a joke, its some advice and exactly what i did to my car on purpose.

since when did owning a car become about brand

isn't it supposed to reflect something more important? And how will you express that.

I think the less something costs the more meaningful it is. The mods you can do for free like cleaning/maintaining and self-fabrication, organization can be most rewarding.

I saw some stripes like this on an S14 once in a magazine. No way I could ever effort/afford to put something like this in actual paint on a car. I backed into an engine on the ground because careless and now there's a dent back there on the rear bumper. Dents, holes, whatever happens, its fine: thas what I do. You can almost see the quarter sized hole in the middle of the purple stripe. So; $1 walmart paint washes right off with water and some rubbing. Its like a temporary tatoo. It isn't perfect or permanent but it still exists and pretty easy to see and maintain if wished. I'm going to make some stormclouds over mountains on the front side bumper because I covered some cracks there with different colors and it accidentally made a sort of cloud line looking effect with mountains. Stuff at random sometimes leads the way when you can sit and do free activities as art.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote