View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #71
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Thanks guys, I'm stoked on driving this thing soon.

From what I can measure, there is 70mm of correction in the hubs. I'm not sure where the 90-100mm comes from.

There are so many adjustments on this kit it's crazy. I've pulled the camber plates almost all the way back to try and keep the strut in the PCD. This caused a lot of camber. I reduced it as much as I could at the knuckle, but these Kei-office coils are so long they hit the knuckle at the bottom.
In this position, the tie rods are just a bit too long to let you run the control arms at their shortest setting. I have them at 16.5in bolt to ball joint center, but I think that's too far, as it has some toe out now for sure. I think I'll probably trim the sleeve on the tie rod a bit so I can run the LCA's shorter.

There is more angle to be had for sure, the toe out needs to be fixed and there is still some ackerman in the steering. If I zero everything out I should get a few more degrees.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote