View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #582
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
The Sonoma Drift series ended this weekend with the Summer Jam event. I came out on Saturday and put in a solid day of practice and the car was feeling pretty good. Sunday came and I put some fresh rubber on and the car felt awesome!

Qualifying went really well. Tied for first so they averaged our 2 runs together and came out on top. Got a bye run in the top 16, but got knocked out in the top 8. No prize money, no championship

I'm super bummed out and I only have myself to blame. The car was flawless all weekend. I'm going to start driving a lot more for practice because doing only competitions has really put me on the back foot.

Also my car is ugly and I hate it. Emo thread end.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-12-2013 at 08:39 PM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote