Thread: widegts
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #99
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Agreed.

Mike has always been there to help, but...he screwed us over big time on this job.

Sure, he quoted us cheap the first time, but the second time around, $750 seemed like a better estimate.

It's a lip kit for fucks sake.

I've never had a bad experience with Mike up until now.

I'm glad he hasn't wronged you Luis, but he has screwed over many others.

That track S14 that was at his shop when we picked up Brian's Z was SO terrible.

Track car or not, no car deserves that type of job.

This wasn't posted so we can have everybody feeling sorry for Brian.

This was posted to let people know of Mike's work. He makes promises, doesn't pull through, and screws you over in the end.

Brian will be posting up fresh pictures tonight to show everybody how bad this thing really is.

Inside the rocker panel, it's already starting to rust where he took a dremmel tool to it.

There's runs EVERYWHERE.

On the rear bumper, he used pieces of PAINT STIRRERS to mount the kit onto the car.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Paint stirrers?

The kit is also coming apart from the bumpers after less than a week.

On the top of his front bumper, there's several clips holding it up, which are now missing.

There's only one clip holding up the bumper...(it had all of them in tact when the car was dropped off).

The more we actually look at the car, the more problems we find.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.