View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #34
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
This is very true. Some of you have been into the car scene before I were even born and that is amazing since you still are here enjoying the hobby with passion.

I love the "old school" 2000s cars that I've seen from Option, doriten etc.., but does this still make newer brands shitty? Yes, maybe it doesn't fit to your eye, but it doesn't make it a shitty product. Look at the Top Secret, Abflug and Veilside. Some of their products look horrible to me, but they're still good brands since their producst are high quality.

Some say that Super Advans look horrible, but are they shitty wheels? Hell nah!

I'm not trying to change anyones preferences here, I'm just trying to tell people that these newer brands are good quality too and I do not agree with someone calling it a shitty product, because they do not like how the products look.
I think you completely glazed over the original point of my post.

Those new brands started off by making inferior parts. The company's business and development were not crafted around motorsports or performance but producing rep parts with cheap build quality.

They raised money by putting as little money into the actual parts and development. They went to market with the cheap parts without testing them for fatigue or stress. They sold a bunch of junk to Americans that could not afford imported arms like Ikeya formula or domestic quality brands like SPL.

After they made money by mass selling cheap pieces and staining their name they started investing in making parts with better quality to improve their name for new people coming into the fold.

The Mishimoto/isr/megan of today is much different than the mishimoto/isr/megan when they originally came out.

Many of the old heads still have the taste of shit in our mouths for the original trash they put out.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote