View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #127
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
man. every time i see this thread, it makes me miss my system. i used to have a decent set-up. if i remember i had 2-12" cerwin-vega strokers 1400rms, running i forget what series phoenix gold components, which were the 2 door speakers and 2 rear speakers, 4 bose tweeters located on the trim that runs along side the headliner. a rockford fosgate 850.2 for the subs and a jl 400.4 for the speakers. each component speaker had an equalizer for it, had a crossover, ran a battery isolater to an oddyssey battery, a digital 2 farad capacitor, and some pioneer head unit. subs, amps, crossovers, battery, capacitor, and fans installed for amps were enclosed in a full custom box made by usign the trunk itself. dynomat, resin, more resin, and nice inch thick wood were used to make the box. i think my best was almost 130 decibals. it was pretty neat. i'll note that i did none of the work, was taken to a local shop. but, just far too much weight for a 240, and to be honest i was more into systems back then. just posting up, so you guys can know if for some reason you want to, that you can put a pretty big set-up in a 240.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote