Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Continued!!! Part 2: "A little here a little there....on and on.......and on"

from the passenger side view

Tight fit!!!! Roll Cage Padding had to be trimmed

And Also...

After removing my Heater Core when I did the Re-wire.... I can honestly say that Leaving the Heater Core in the car helped with Heat over all. I feel like my car gets 2-3 Degrees hotter...juuuuust THAT much quicker as well. I didn't want to do anything drastic and move the radiator to the rear of the car or anything....But I really don't like the car getting hot like it has been. And when I say Hot.... I mean Ambient temps out are 108 Degrees F. Guaranteed another 10 degrees out on the Track just from the Pavement. But Water temps got up to 110 Degrees Celsius...which is around 225-235 F or something. ....TOO HOT!!! So I sat down and thought about my Options. And the only thing I could think of was a water sprayer on the Radiator.

Rummaged through all my old parts and found an old AEM Water Methanol Tank... But I sold my old pump. Posted up on FB looking for one and My buddy actually had one laying around that he said he had kept for a special occasion...but 4 years later....the special occasion was me asking him lol I'm thankful for my friends!! He gave me the pump... I went to Lowe's ...got a bunch of 1/4" quick dis-connect sprinkler fittings and some spray nozzles that actually took a while to choose due to spray patter etc. And went home to install it.

So Originally I wanted to hook it up to be triggered off water temp. So that the only time it ever came on would be when the car was over say 106 Celsius. But I started thinking about it....and Really wanted the control to be used in different occasions. PLUS it's illegal in Formula Drift to have sprayers triggered on the car. So I put it on a manual switch on my over head Panel. Against my ideology about switches...but a necessary exception to the rule. So, while installing it...I ended up making it Tee out so that I have 2 nozzles. The first priority is the Radiator & the second is a smaller spray pattern....to the Intercooler. This way I'm cooling more than just the radiator.

Check it out!
Underneath the Radiator Ducting. Fans out directly into the Air path!

Hose mends... I like to make them as Flat as possible:icon_tup:

Fitting Sneaks for intercooler

Final position for the Radiator

Cant see much from the front

almost hidden

Tank and pump location/routing

And I made a Door handle since I've been using the latch wire for the past 2 events. NOT COOL. But this is cool......to me at least. Used real Thread To secure the Original Bubble Tech Nylon Pull Strap to the Latch wire! WIth a little Heat Shrink on it to keep it clean!

And Lastly......

Got some New Shoes!! RPF1's 18x10.5 SBC finish!!

Always Evolving

Always hunting for progress

Never Give up

attain the inevitable with persistence and hard work

Stay Tuned!

More Updates soon!

#ThisisEarned

#ThisistheWolf