View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Oil Dipstick w/ Top Mount SR20

Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys are doing about your oil dipstick when going top mount turbo on your sr20? In order to clear the manifold I had to kind of bend mine out and around the front side of the manifold. It works for the most part but it is a serious PITA to get the dipstick in and out of the tube. Plus, it is basically sitting up against my intake tube. FYI this is an s14 sr in an s14 with a hybrid dynamics top mount mani and 4 inch intake tube.

Was wondering if there is an aftermarket shorty tube you guys might be converting to. Or, maybe modifying the stock tube in some way. Let me know what you guys are doing so I can get some ideas on how to remedy this before I take the car in for a tune and start beating on it lol!
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links