View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #112
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4J0R T0M View Post
I have a S14 and I'm thinking about trading for some XXR 521's 18x10 +25 all around. I need to know if they will rub my suspension before I pull the trigger. I'm not a fan of the mexiflush, super poke look and I can't afford overs so I want to avoid spacers.

I used the 1010 calculator and determined that I will have 29mm less inside clearance. Does anybody know what the clearance is with the stock wheels and if I will rub or do I need to crawl under there and measure? I will be running GR2's with Eibach springs.

Any help would be awesome.
Dude, your question is basically answered in the post immediately above yours, except with 5 millimeters difference. So the advice is the same, except your spacer will need to be 5mm less.

Crawl under your car and measure, then convert and calculate, purchase and test fit, then modify (if neccesary), then re-fit. Repeat as needed until you're satisfied.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote