View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #35
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
i have a question about the IACV.

i'm thinking of deleting it on my greddy intake manifold.

will it affect my standalone and what measures do i take to delete it besides welding it shut or blocking it off.

this is for those who deleted the IACV
Stew (Jonny5) deleted his on his S14 SR and said that even with his big cams, all he had to do was bump the mechanical idle (via the throttle stop set screw) up to about 1000-1100rpm and it idles great, and more importantly, it comes back from idle solidly after drifting/etc.

I thought about doing this on my RB25 Greddy manifold, but figured the high idle might be a giveaway on the street that the motors not stock, so kept it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote