View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #1630
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
I waited to post till the auction was a loss for me. I was trying to keep my mouth shut on that one. Looks like Im not the only one. I backed out at over 220 bucks.
It was me. My r32 had one on it in pics when it was sold to me. Low and behold it wasn't on the car when I received it. Waiting to see what else may be missing when I get home. Seemed like karma when I got on yahoo and there was one. When it comes to nismo shit I want, you will never win lol. I had 350 on it. I bid ridiculous to win. Got that brand new blue letter leather steering wheel with old school nismo horn button to.

You know whats funny is.....I'm in three rivers texas right now building a compressor station. You're like an hour from me lol. Also no one pushed me up, I had 350 on that since day one lol. I bid it and forget it. I just wait for the confirmation email from Jesse lol.

EDIT: sorry bro, I bid on a different one. It only went for 20k yen. Sorry for you loss. Once I actually looked at your link I realized the one I bid on was in way better shape.