View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
latin03001
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
latin03001 is an unknown quantity at this point
s15 S15 Gauge Cluster Wiring

I have a 98 240sx with sr20det, 6spd transmission and rear differential from a s15 spec r.

I have been researching to get the s15 gauge cluster wired to my s14. I downloaded both FSM and spent a few days trying to figure out which wires go where. So far I have been able to get all the warning lamps to function. Temperature gauge, Tach, Fuel and Blinkers seem to work fine. Fuel I am not sure but when cluster was plugged in, it read correctly.

On my s14 gauge cluster the speedometer works through a SGI-5 Dakota box and works fine. I am having a problem getting the speedometer to work on the s15 gauge cluster. The needle doesn't move at all. Here is the pinout I was able to put together from reading both FSM.

ABS Sensor has two wires, the way is currently working with the s14 gauge cluster is one of the wires goes through the Dakota box and connects to pin 25 on the s14 M71 plug. The other wire connects to pin 26 straight from abs sensor.

Here is a picture of my s15 gauge cluster plugged in...

If you have wired a s15 gauge cluster before, any help would be appreicated. Also if my pinout is incorrect, help me correct it.

Thank you.
latin03001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links