Old 07-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #64
ROGUE_RB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ROGUE_RB is an unknown quantity at this point
Now time for an update!

This is what the garage looked like a week ago

and that same night

currently the motor is in for mockup purposes, harness, fuel routing ect.. and no I will not be running the twin setup, I have a hx35 to go on as previously mentioned.. on that subject anybody have a power fc and commander they want to part with??! lol

I decided not to make mounts and order a set of Mckinney ones instead.. awesome looking product but there is only one issue...

Apparently from what I can see here and researching other builds the kits are made solely for rb20, 25 and R34 rb26 valve covers.. The pcv ports sit back further on the R32 rb26 and there isn't enough clearance between them and the OE hood latch bracket.. So any ideas besides r34 covers and or putting a different fitting in? cuz it is too tight..

The engine harness is coming along, been busy nightly with it.. still need to order the rest of the harness to wire the car up tho, like lights, gauges ect..

as for total ride height.. the fronts are fully maxed out and rear could still go lower with the modified bottoms, but i think it sits alright for now on 15's

about 3 1/2 at sub and 2 1/4 at rails from scraping pavement lol
ROGUE_RB is offline   Reply With Quote