View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #1
eram

Trader Rating: (0)
eram is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 1992 S13 240sx Convertible - 40k miles

All original. Family bought new in 1992 and is a two owner car (family member and myself both titled). Well maintained and garage kept its' whole life except for one year. It is babied. White and complete with boot in boot case etc. Even have original window sticker.

Drove it coast to coast last year and put ~4k miles on it, but has been sitting with a battery trickle pretty much since. Starts and drives fine. New battery in 2015.

Moving and no garage at the new place, so figured I'd put it up and see what happens.

Only issues I'm aware of:
1. Back window did the vert thing (see pic). No leaks.
2. Boot retainer clip is slipping off. Seems to be warped from drying out. Boot sometimes balloons a bit at highway speeds due to this but has never been an issue coming off or anything.
3. Some plastic coming out from under the carpets in driver and passenger footwells. No idea. Dash has no cracks.
4. Cigarette lighter socket comes out of console if its rotated weird when you remove your car charger.

39,854 miles
Absolutely no rust
Interior is 9/10
No tears on seat
Everything works as should (rear windows, top, etc.)
Completely original and unmolested
Window sticker, 2 original keys, and valet key included

Would like to see around $10,000 out of it. Happy to take more pictures / specific pics as requested.

Located in Central IL, PM or email for phone number and showing if serious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1233.jpg (155.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1231.jpg (163.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1234.jpg (163.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1230.jpg (50.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1232.jpg (55.3 KB, 53 views)
eram is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links