View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:28 AM   #71
ballinnmiami240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura about
This is the reason we went ahead with making our set up. Alot of assumptions, I think's, and what if's. Until we get this 95katurbo's car on an alingment rack and take it to the track we will not know the results. Kinda ol'skool engineering I call it. Build it and take it to the track and beat the piss out of it. If it works everyone will want to have his set up. If it breaks into a billion pieces then we will get "the i told you so". As I look at the set up on the ground with the new GM ball joint set up we will be spacing the LCA about 20mm down. The spherical bearing that I intalled works with the up and down movement of the LCA. Essentially affecting nothing at this point. Under lateral G's we will have to wait and see. As far as I can tell I see nothing but positives from our set up. It beats the crap out of an old worn out rubber set up.