View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #1646
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
As for brakes, that is on my radar for sure. The car stops plenty well for street driving with the Q45/Hawk HPS pads/Rotora slotted rotors/SS lines it has on there now, but they are for sure lacking in the looks department. I'd love to do an Endless or Project Mu setup, but I just don't have the coin. I'm still considering a Wilwood kit up there as well, but it's overkill for sure.
r33 brakes! the only reason i don't want to go up in brake sizes is because then i have to deal with worrying if the damn wheels are going to fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
If you're considering bbk's then I would go with 6piston front and 4 piston rear but then again even if you plan on going to the track z32's are plenty on a sub 3000lbs car. I'm running z32's and they are great. As far as an oil cooler goes, although you dont push your car you cant go wrong with an oil cooler.
if your oil temps dont exceed the temps required for the thermostat to open in an oil cooler, its the same as putting dead weight on the car. Street driving probably won't send the oil much higher than 105*C, if that. Running no thermostat is worse for your engine cause oil temps are stupid low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I was referring to one of the YouTube videos you posted of your car when you triggered the turn signal. It was on fast blink action (due to you not having front turn signals). Did you add resistors to the circuit to mimic the presence of front signals?
DMAX...