View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 10:40 PM   #27
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Another update for you guys. I threw another diff in the car but I haven't been able to drive it yet. Reason being I put extended FLCAs on the car and my fronts rub the fenders now. While I was attempting to pull the bolt on spacers off I rounded 3 of the stupid little nuts that hold the spacers on and now they're hoplessly stuck to the hubs. I've tried drilling them off, hammering etc and nothing works.

Does anyone have ideas for how to get these stupid things off? I'm about to just buy a pair of new front hubs and brake discs to throw on the car...
Air hammer w/chisel bit, or maybe weld another nut to the rounded ones. The second option really depends on how much clearance you have...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote