View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 11:05 PM   #103
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Well Happy New Years Everyone!

How was everyone's New Years Eve? Mine was spent blowing stuff up while doing burnouts followed by the consumption of alcoholic beverages in an excessive manner and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! (insert poor quality photo grab from a snapchat post)

Well race car progress has been slow, just due to the fact that ECU's are expensive and that's the current hold up, in the meantime I did finish my downpipe that took slightly longer than I wanted just because building a custom 3" turbo-back exhaust on your back sucks, you can tell I just wanted to get it done and over with by the fact that I just ended up MIG welding everything rather than playing with the TIG. Photo dump!

So, ta-da a custom 3" turbo-back with a flex section that only hangs a bit below my squished frame rails! I'll eventually get around to getting those stupidly expensive metal zip-ties and more heat wrap for the rest of the downpipe.

Anyways, once I get an ECU it'll be party time and I'll finally get around to doing rowdy things in my S13 again! And since Timehop is hitting me in the feels I'm gonna share some more old pictures of my car!

P.S. bumper gap game is strong.