View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
I've been through meetings like that when I was younger and decided after all the bullshit they fed to me, I decided that I'd rather work for my money rather than take someone else's money. There are just some people who are just good at selling a product that it becomes their way of living.

At one point my friend and I were invited to hang out with some guys and chill at Gordon Biersch in Mission Valley. So we hung out and we were surprised because one guy drove a clean s30 with deep dish ssr mesh and the other guy drove his r35. I thought hey new car guys to know. Low and behold they tried to sell us into joining whatever pyramid scheme they were in. I drank my beer and left.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote