View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
headup240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
headup240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to headup240
My girl bought me a B&M shifter and a Nardi wheel. That was cool. Ended up selling the wheel and really wish I didn't. Got some used tires in the hood because I'm a cheap ass. I also traded my Stance coils for some Powered by Max coils with 10/12k spring rates. I hated them.

At this point I sold my car and bought a 2002 WRX. I added coils, wheels, and exhaust. Then sold it.

Couple years later I was cruising through Zilvia and spotted my old car. Luckily my wife let me take out the cash and go scoop it.

The owner painted it... The right way. Maxima Grey Metallic with lots of pearl. That's about all he did other than adding some better intercooler piping and a Buddy Club Spec II exhaust. He also added some Honda Accord side skirts which I thought was pretty cool. Here's a picture from the sale thread.

At this point I had to fix a lot of stuff on it. Here's just a few things I did:
Add power steering
Replace ignition cylinder
Fix Horn
Raise the car (It was too low to drive out of my driveway)
Ok shit honestly I can't remember... but the next couple of months I was mainly doing repairs.

Bay looked like this.

Painted the brakes and Valve Covers:

Popped a bead...

Did a KIA turbo swap:

Replaced the LCA's and tie rods:

I couldn't stand the fact that the wheel faces where color matched to the car... so I refinished and polished the wheels.

End result:

Did one moar drift event with the CA and blew the turbo. Also picked up a Silvia Aero Replica bumper.

Decided to sell the CA and pick up an SR and found this on craigslist. It looked horrible when I went to pick it up. Not like the picture lol.

Pulled the CA

Cleaned the shit out of the SR with simple green and polished the VC.

Almost ready to drop in.

Decided to do wrinkle black on the VC.

Got a good deal on an Autopower 6 point bolt in cage.

Added Nissan consult which was a huge help

Painted my bumper to match the car

My car was finally starting to come together... so I did a burnout.

The car at this point looked like this.

I wanted a square wheel setup so I picked up these 17x10 +15 all around ESM 002Rs. Then I put some sticky dunlop direzzas on them. (245/40/17 all around)

This is the car as it currently sits.

Like I said, from this point on I will start to update in more detail each little thing I do to the car. I just wanted to provide a brief summary of how the car got to the point that it currently sits. Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by headup240; 05-25-2013 at 07:20 PM..
headup240 is offline   Reply With Quote