View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:15 AM   #51
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodjoseph View Post
Since the TD06 is oil cooled and does not require water lines I capped the water inlet and outlet on the motor. I then ordered new Aeroquip fittings and braided line from Summit, to make up the new oil feed line to the turbo. I decided that I wanted to run a heat sleeve on the line as well as cover the surrounding power steering lines in the area around the manifold. Regrettably I ordered them through Ebay back on Nov 29th and I am still waiting for them to arrive... That's holding me back on finally bolting up the turbo side with all the gaskets and firing it up. I hope they arrive soon or I'll have to order from somewhere else.

In the meantime I've found some other projects to do on the car but more on that later.

Thanks again,

Joe.
Hey cool guy, I didn't know about this. Check to see what date is the last one that you can file for a charge back. After you figure that out, I'd go and source it else where. Then when you do find it (and it's in stock) hit up the seller and ask for a FIRM ETA. If it's outside of the charge back date, thank him for wasting your time, and get it else where (and then get your funds back).

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote