View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #139
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Little Update:

Sooo I got 2 more cans of pink and was able to finish up the paint job last night. You know...after doing this... theres no way in hell i'll paint again. I just don't have the patience for it. But I guess this is what doing it yourself is about right? finding out what you like and don't enjoy doing. ...and paint.. I don't like doing haha. I'm glad I did it, but I just don't want to do it again.

The paint looks good...but there are a couple light spots.... like by the frame rails on the passenger side trans tunnel and by the brake booster. Luckily you won't see this areas but I'll try to touch up these areas as best as possible. The acrylic clear really laid on nice and smooth. I was surprised at how good it came out. Check it out!!

ohhhhh sooo smooth..not bad for rattle can huh?!

Also... The Adaptronic should come in here in about 2-3 weeks right when everything should be ready to go and the ready for the first start. If anyone here has any questions about the Adaptronic.. post away. i've become pretty familiar with many of the features and If i don't knwo I'll find out. The Adaptronic's support team is really next to non!! I feel like I have my own personal engine management team haha.

I also ordered a Innovate MTX-L wideband to pair with it..and it just straight plugs right into the adaptronic.

Also on order...is the AEM Marine coils and harness i'll be running. Looking forward to getting this thing started and driving and burning some rubber!!

ooooo and lastly.. my housing to turbo manifold studs came in... THey're OEM but they are a little long and with long studs.. sometimes removing the manifold in the bay becomes a haslte.. So I may end up using shorter studs on the top.. we'll see. Anyways... Updates soon!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote