Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
supradeluxe is an unknown quantity at this point
FT: 97 240sx Kouki 84k Miles **Extremely Clean**

Cash ONLY...Asking 14k

1997 Kouki 240sx Ultra Red SE
*93,XXX Original
*Clean Title (3rd owner)
*Auto (Can easily be converted for under 1k)
*Stock Body w/ Sunroof
*Clean Carfax
*Pink slip in hand
*Smogged

**Lowered KYB front/rear & h&r Springs, Black Plasti Dipped Front Bumper middle section & Oem Wheels, Custom exhaust, Pioneer 8500bt headunit, kouki carbon center wing, Katskin leather interior, 6k HID headlight, led interior, pioneer front speaker / blaupaunkt rear, code alarm, 300zx 30mm front brakes drilled rotors, 20% tint all around, 5% sunroof, light smoke headlight and turn signal tint, oem added front lip paint matched, +more

It was never abused or raced. It has a clean title; no accidents and no body work. Mechanically everything is perfectly functional with car and theres no leaks of any kind. The engine runs smooth and always has. All maintenance up to date & It was garage kept all of its life, saw very little weather. There are no cracks or fading on the dash. Interior is very clean. I detailed the interior atleast twice a month and cover it with custom covercraft sunshade. Paint still shines nicely and is fully detailed and clay,polish,wax twice a year. Tires are almost new with over 80% tread and car saves a lot of gas. This makes the perfect daily or a show car for anyone! Its torquey and very fun to drive. This car is as close to how itll look if purchased from factory in 1997. Only reason trading is I am bored of my cars easily.

*Im probably missing a lot of misc info so if you are seriously interested with any questions/concerns or want the complete detail of the car, please feel free text/msg me.

Non of these Pics are edited, and is taken with an iphone 5!
VIDEO OF CAR:
https://youtu.be/1djL73VwlsQ

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto...017139430.html

Last edited by supradeluxe; 11-20-2019 at 09:52 PM..
supradeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links