View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 12:39 PM   #143
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Why the need for excessive organization?
For the reasons I already stated, and it's not excessive.
Quote:
It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular.
Actually, it's pretty simple to only quote part of a post, or break it up into sections in order to address various issues.
Quote:
Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped
You don't always have to post them all as soon as you find them. Start a folder on your desktop. Pick a time each day and upload everything. It will give those following this thread and enjoying it, a single big pay-off to drool over.