View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 01:25 AM   #27
Farkel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Farkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Farkel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
any interest in selling the wheels or the bride zeta?
Only if the car sells without them for some reason, but I also don't want to part this car out extensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Any interest in trading for a 2015 yamaha yzfr3 w/400 miles on it + cash? Practically brand new
I'm putting my motorcycling days in the past for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
Ok questions
1. The cluster is not JDM so it might be the miles on the car?
2. Every JDM engine states 60,000 but with out a whole front clip with cluster to match?
3. Engine wise stock inside? No upgraded head gasket? No rocker arm stoppers? How much HP? Dynoed?
4. Shipping will cost me cheap but I would have to fly out to see car first.
5. How much are you boosting?
6. Which oils and octane do you run?

Thank You
Good questions. See below.

1 & 2. The cluster is not JDM/in KPH, but it also isn't the cluster originally with the car. The original cluster was a HUD version. So at some point the cluster was swapped around a couple of times to make all the gauges read correctly, which is why I'm guessing the chassis may or may not have 175k miles. If it does, that means it was VERY well kept to be this clean.

3. Engine appears to be stock. You may want to read this article and reconsider wanting rocker arm stoppers to begin with: http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticl...-Assembly.aspx

4. I mentioned this already, but I flew to buy this car initially and it's not a big deal. Your location says SoCal, you could just drive this back?

5. Boost is on stock settings at the moment, at 0.5bar/7psi.

6. I use Amsoil Full Synthetic. Tomei 2-way LSD diff has Torco fluid with friction modifier as recommended by Kaaz. 91 octane.