View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 12:47 PM   #27
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXV View Post
It definitely was his fault for the completely off the target item description. I can show this to anyone and everyone that is sober can see that there is in fact no leather on it. The seller didn't reply to my messages for awhile so I just assumed he is not going to do anything about it. Every single time I ask him what he wants to do to settle it, he says let me know. What the hell am I suppose to do with that? Every suggestion I give he doesn't like so what am I suppose to do? Ask him to pull up my messages. I was always respectful up until the fact he started accusing me of trying to take advantage of him even though all I asked was to find a way to settle it.

He gave me a partial refund and block me. Ok I guess there's no way to talk about it anymore and I moved on. This is a review thread so I posted what my experience with him was. Which was the fact I dealt with someone who couldn't acknowledge their mistake and decide to post stupid things on Instagram like a high school kid. I've bought and sold over this forum and many others. This is the first time I had to deal with such an immature seller.
Maybe there wasn't any "Leather" on it but it looks exactly like the wheel i have, which isn't wrapped in leather either. i believe he was referring to the finishing on the wheel, particularly on the back, which can be seen in your photos.

As for coming up with a solution, if he said "let me know" he is looking for you ideas on how YOU want to solve the problem. Let's put it this way, if you received something that you were not happy with, how is the seller supposed to know what is the best solution for you? He wants to know what you want to make you happy. Again, i feel the seller is trying to help you as best he can.

With you messages, just with the PM you sent him, you can tell you have an attitude. I understand why, your angry and upset that your wheel isn't what you hoped it was, but you have to threat the guy as an equal. You have to work with him, not like he's the bad guy.

With the blocking thing, i absolutely understand it. he felt like he was done helping you and he is also getting frustrated with the situation, being talked to like hes the bad guy when he is trying to help. And even in the thread he is STILL trying to work it out.

Just take a quick walk and calm down. If you both approach the situation calmly and respectfully i'm sure there won't be any more bashing of one another.

As for a solution though, since you sent the wheel out to be redone, there is not much he can do, or should do to solve the situation.