View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #1245
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
I've developed, machined and have been testing/using some new brake goodies on my S14 VQ endurance race car that some of you road race guys may be interested in.

1st is a rear 2-piece rotor Wilwood BBK for OEM S-chassis and Z32 uprights that utilizes heavy duty Wilwood/Coleman 12.2" x 0.81" rotor rings, and a Wilwood 4 piston caliper that brings braking balance (among a bunch of other pros) back to ideal if you already have a front BBK (and are using Z32 rears). This is the only kit on the market that doesn't require you to chop off the OE upright caliper mounting ears.

The next thing is that radial mount caliper bracket I shared a few posts earlier that is now ready for production. Again, this bracket uses Wilwood FSL6R calipers (6 piston, staggered) to convert Defsport's front BBK from the Wilwood lug mount 4 piston FSL, or for those that don't have Defsport, this bracket can also be used with off-the-shelf Z33 track/brembo sized rotors and FSL6R's.

For more information on either, check out this thread or PM me: http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=6186

Rear BBK:

Front Radial Bracket shown on Z33 track rotor: