View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #24
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Welds diff because #race-ka
Complains because functions like a shittily slapped together #donkey-ka(rt)

Coincidence??

In all honesty, the diff the probably not your problem. However, there is a reason NO OEM or any company for that fact develops welded diffs. It was a technique developed by cars that have no emphasis on car dynamics apart from going straight.

Either way, check your alignment, bushings, suspension.........then proceed to burn it to the ground because #donkey-ka(rt)

Win win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flartius View Post
It does suck that you come to ask for help, the whole point of the forum, and all you get is flamed. This is why I only use this to the extent of the search feature, if I can’t find my answer then I post it on Facebook groups.

Just my observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianN. View Post
This is why I hate coming to this forum
Bye Felicia......

If a splash of reality is too much or you want to be spoon fed and have your arses wiped by the staff......this is not the place for you. The exit is up and to your right if you are lost.

IJS
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote