View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #30
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by werwuryoantenaz View Post
damn 22 and have a house and toys to play with...what is ur gig...i gotta to be doin what u doin...it seems that all ur debts are for the positive...
i got a career going in digital multimedia... so ugh... flash, web, motion graphics, and 3d animation.

most of the money comes from freelancing [the amount of work i get is directly proportional to the parts I get for my 180sx lol] but I also got a steady 9-5 doing the same stuff which pays the bills/mortgage/car payments. on the weekends i help out at my uncles computer store slinging parts for $9hr + (a lot of) commission. Once I got a steady freelancing "pool" I'll be quitting my uncle's place though as customers seem to be getting more ignorant and retardedly cheaper as the days go by....