View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:01 PM   #22
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
This I do understand, but when you do this it deters me from wanting to move forward.

I inquired on a pedal set, including a clutch, brake, and slave cylinder for my Toyota. Listed price was around $114 I think, and they told me about 20,000 yen estimate to ship it. I ended up getting all three items separately (pedals $31 each and slave was around $14), then having Buyee consolidate the parts into one box, and only paid $85 dollars to ship. Which arrives this week thank you

Again...this was just my experience. I recently purchased an item through Jesse Streeter, still waiting for it to arrive and to see my bill. I can update another thread with that once it arrives. Not trying to say they have bad service, but the over priced shipping estimate* is what led me to look elsewhere.
Hello,

Truly understood.

We are happy to consolidate items too if you need to buy from multiple seller.
Should you need anything in the future and require this service we'll be sure to help in this situation.
As long as your car has the goods it need to run smoothly and look great then that is best thing for everyone.

Have a great day and we'll be happy to hear from you if we can help in future!

Best regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote