View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 05:29 AM   #125
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
That is some mighty good work. The best part is (and Im jealous) is the massive garage space you got to work with, it is a dream of mine. Why are you going RHD? Wouldnt it be easier just to buy a whole car and swap parts over?
Thanks! After talking to a couple importing shops, its still going to be around the same price to import a shell and swap it over. The shops I talked to, said it would be about 5-10k for a car, shipping, and through the ports. That idea would leave me to sell the car. In today's market to even sell the 240 the way it sits (modified) would be a joke, it'd probably be better to just keep it. Getting the parts (that are left in the states) and doing the work myself will be MUCH cheaper and having the experience/shop to do it helps a little bit.

I wish I used the garage more than I do but I seem to be busy with the house/outside landscape more than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Always love these updates. Great photos as always.

-Jordie
Thanks Jordie! Love seeing your house and car updates as well!

SuperOK!

On a good note! I found and will be getting a clip REALLY soon. I'll definitely keep the thread updated!!!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote