View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 11:23 PM   #66
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 12/21/18

Been crazy busy with my new job so haven't had time to down the vehicle and do everything I wanted to. I did get some more parts and have done some so here is the progress...

Navan skirts to go on eventually

6-Pt AutoPower cage installed

New fuel tank plate and gasket to take care of the leaking through the electrical connections..

Picked up some slightly used Megan FLCA's that will be going on with the rest of the suspension links I've been hording

I did a thing for the future of where I want my car. This will be way on down the road but I got a good deal and couldn't pass it up. Forever keeping the purist's up at night, I will continue to do what I want to my car.

Goal is to get the suspension arms on this weekend and then take car for a major needed alignment. Will have more updates very soon, Merry Christmas everyone