View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #15
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxguy08 View Post
like stated above this is very easy to do there are many videos and threads on this out there.

Set that CAS first off. Also I had this issue my car ran tits for 3 months then it startted sputtering and cutting out under high load. I re-grounded my engine to the chassis and re-grounded my coil packs and it fixed the issue.

Also pull your plugs and check for carbon build up and also check the gap on them.

Wouldn't hurt to put a relay on your fuel pump straight to the battery there are again many videos and threads on how to do this.

Fuel pump has been hardwired with a relay for a couple years now (walbro 255) and plugs are almost new and gapped tight .020"

Also did a boost leak test and found one so gonna try to keep that from leaking today and then putting a timing light on it if I have time

Also is it better to ground the coilpacks to the engine or chassis? I've tried both and haven't noticed any difference