Thread: Enough Ghosn?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #25
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You guys that happen to not be in the market for a coupe need to stop acting like no one ever buys smaller cars. Compacts are the bread and butter of nontruck auto manufacturers. A small rwd coupe doesn't have to be a niche thing just like fwd compacts didn't have to be in the late 70s and early 80s.

Do you really think Toyota and Subaru would have made the FRS/BRZ if they thought they couldn't move them and turn a profit? Hell no they wouldn't.
You know how much I want them to build cars for us. I just GET what Ghosn isn't all over it. That's all I'm saying.

And like I said if they do make the car we've all been asking for I'd really like to get one. I'm finally at a place where I can afford things like this.

The fact of the matter is the people who "love" 240's right now are still a far younger demographic. Again Nissan/Ghosn would rather concentrate on selling a shitload of $40k vehicles that they are going to sell a shit ton of then a $25k vehicle that they won't sell many just to help their image.

As much as I hate that, it's the reality.