Thread: Enough Ghosn?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
they need to revamp ALL of Nissan.
Then new skyline is the size of an SUV
I assume you mean the GTR. G37's/Skyline's aren't big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
The new Z is rumored to be a fwd sedan (what the fucking shit)
I have literally never heard one single source claim that.

Anyway...

I know I'm not int eh sam situation as most of the people o here anymore, but Nissan makes great vehicles for people like me. Look, I'm not a 21 year old kid anymore. I have 2 kids and another on the way. My Murano is just too small and will not or barely fit a third car seat so I'm looking at 7 seaters. The Pathfinder is bar far the best bang for your buck out there and it looks good (IMO). No it's not a tough ad rugged body on frame SUV, but fuck that I don't need that shit and I live in the Frozen Tundra of WI. Nissan' tech is still cutting edge. The Around the Vehicle Monitor is many media outlets favorite tech on the market right now.

Sure I'm bummed that Nissan continues to ignore the enthusiast but they just don't care. Think about it in their shoes. Would Ghosn build a car that appeals to my love of the 240 that I may (it's a pretty strong may though) or may not buy for $25k, or ake a great CUV that I am GOING to by for $40?

Nissan i in the business of selling cars. We need to get over it.