View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by castl3 View Post
What type of budget would you recommend to have for a trip like this.
I can tell you that for my trip, which was with 3 other friends sharing AirBNB and about 12 days was about 3k spent not including car and tires (ticket included) The car was $6800 and tires we went through about 3-4 pairs rears a day. I can't remember how much Andy @ powervehicles was charging at the time. This was over a span of about 4.5 days at the track during November Drift Matsuri. One day was raining at G1GP so we got lucky and a pair lasted us that entire day. We did make Toe adjustments too which helped conserve and get more grip. We didn't really eat anything too expensive but maybe like 2-3 fancy dinners and $300-400 of the 3K was for items that were purchased for fun.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote